Living Naturally Organic Deodorant Cream is an extremely effective blend of botanic & mineral ingredients which will neutralise odour and discourage excessive moisture while nourishing underarm skin. Made with our anti-fungal & anti-oxidant Organic Soapnut Extract, it is fast absorbing and non-greasy and won't block pores.
Free from: Aluminium, parabens, phthalates, propylene-glycol, and GM ingredients.
Suitable for everyone: Adults, teens and older children (10+)
Can be used on underarms and feet.
•ORGANIC WILDCRAFTED SOAPNUTS EXTRACT has a stimulating effect to skin cells and helps the skin to produce it's own hyaluronic acid, which creates better hydrated, softer and smoother skin. Inside the fruit there are also natural sugars which attract moisture and lock it in, making the skin more resistant and elastic - therefore helping in the battle against dry and ageing skin.
• ORGANIC SHEA possesses anti-inflammatory qualities and gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores. Being rich in vitamins A and E, it soothes dryness and repairs damage.
• SODIUM BICARBONATE is a valuable mineral known to balance your skin's natural pH and it also inhibits bacteria which means long-lasting freshness.
• ORGANIC COCONUT OIL cools, nourishes, detoxifies and soothes skin.
• ORGANIC ARROWROOT allows the cream to glide onto skin effortlessly without any greasy residue. It will sit invisibly on the skin helping to absorb perspiration throughout the day.
• PURE ESSENTIAL OIL blend provides exceptional odour minimization and a fresh floral scent.
Living Naturally Organic Deodorant - Rose & Lavender 60g
HOW TO APPLY: Remove a pea-sized amount from jar using enclosed spatula or a clean finger, soften between fingertips and apply on to clean and dry skin. Our deodorant aborbs very quickly but make sure deodorant cream is completely absorbed before getting dressed.
Avoid applying excess product and make sure product is fully absorbed into skin before dressing, as this may cause staining on clothing. Your skin will create a barrier as it absorbs oil and will not let more in than it needs. If you do apply too much simply wipe excess away with a soft cloth.
Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. For the best result, shave underarms the night before to ensure no irritation occurs.
Contains Sodium Bicarbonate because it is a natural mineral that helps eliminate odour, but a very small percentage of people may find they have a slight reaction to it. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, we would advise to do a test patch for 2 days prior to using. If you experience any redness or irritation, please discontinue use.
STORAGE: In cool area out of direct sunlight, or in cupboard.
The Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state when the weather is hot. Because it doesn't contain any unnecessary wax or hardeners, temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Simply mix well with a sterilised stainless steel knife or spoon, then pop the container in your fridge until it hardens again.